Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kiss my ass dishes!!!!!!

So I'm sitting here looking around. There are poker chips scattered all over the floor. Shoes thrown meticulously throughout the dining room. Expensive bottles of desert wine and a hundred dollar bottle of Hennesey on the fireplace mantle. Painters tape still on an unfinished wall (we ran out of paint during a project 2 months ago). Jackets, books, laptops, diapers.
Shit is everywhere.

But.....I love it! I love my life because of who is in it. And I love my life because I have "stuff" I am happy to be able to have stuff to clean up instead of an empty, lifeless house.

The tv has been sitting on the floor for over a year but I can still kick back and watch Ellen until tears flow from my face because I laughed so hard.

It doesn't matter how much chaos is in your life. How messy shit gets or how long it takes u to complete something. Just bask in the positivity and love that surrounds you. Accept that you are human and just do what you can without sacrificing the gift of joy you can give to those close to you.

Tell those dishes to kiss your ass!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment